TL;DR If you’ve encountered this error in Vagrant, reinstall all your plugins.
Today after updating my Arch Linux (which I wasn’t doing for a long time) I had a problem with vagrant. After trying to
vagrant up my machine I got following output:
I didn’t found solution for this particular problem, but for similar problems,
I’ve found recommendations to reinstall the plugins.
So I did that.
From that file I got information about which plugins I have installed. Then I’ve runned a series of commands:
And it worked.
I hope it will help you too.
FYI, during my Arch Linux upgrade I’ve made upgrades from 1.7.4 to 1.8.1.